Many years ago, a retired educator, looking back on his career and recalling a variety of students he taught, concluded that, often, students are simply overwhelmed and frustrated with the sheer number and complexity of research writing assignments given by professors who think their courses are the most important. College and university students find themselves loaded with paper assignments in classes that are not in their major fields of study and for which they have little interest. Unfortunately, the courses are part of the standard, required curriculum for graduation. Other students, who are obviously bright and capable in their major fields, are not always capable to create college essays, articles and research papers which reflect formal English standards. It may be compare to asking Einstein to write a credible work on an English poet!
This retired educator decided to develop an academic writing service that would provide college and university students the writing assistance they needed, as they faced the daunting tasks of creating papers for multiple courses. He knew that the service would have to be completely professional, providing students with original works, created by degreed professionals like him. He reached out to other degreed professionals and gradually built WRITINGSCENTRE.COM, an agency that exists today, having helped thousands of students like you!
WritingsCentre.com has become the leading academic writing service because of its founder’s commitment to quality and professionalism.
The mission is clear:
- Original, professional, and custom-written essays and papers
- Ability to provide custom writing in virtually every content or professional area, at any academic level
- Commitment to meeting any deadline established by the client
- Maintenance of reasonable and competitive pricing, based upon volume of customers using the service
- Provision of a wide variety of services, to include, essays, critiques, analyses, term and research papers, power point presentations, reports, research proposals, abstracts, etc.
Over the years, this founder has reached success by focusing on the main characteristics of truly professional service, as follows:
- Qualified and experienced native English-speaking academicians-writers
- An efficient and committed customer support service, available 24/7
- Unique, customized, and completely original works delivered to each client
- Reasonable pricing as to the service quality
- Delivery by deadline date specified by the client
- Thoroughly trained customer support personnel
- Format style as designated by the customer
- Thorough editing of each work by professionals
Each student is unique in terms of needs and requirements. Each student, therefore, is treated in a professional unique manner, and the work he/she orders is created as the order is received. There is simply no other way to remain professional and ethical.
Obviously the main asset of our service, our writers are the most talented and qualified. They have proved their competence before being employed by us, all of them hold graduate degrees in their fields of study. We offer papers from simple to complex, on virtually any topic a student submits. These works will reflect sound organizational structure, impeccable research, citation according to the client’s requests, and the formal English standards demanded by colleges and universities.
As additional benefit we offer the client to communicate with his/her writer at any time during the process of the work’s completion, through our message board at customer's account. This way, the student can monitor progress, add any additional specifications, and answer any questions the writer may have as he/she proceeds. All of this ensures that the final product is exactly the way the student has expected it to be.
Our business provides Customer Support service. As such, it is critical that we have a professional, friendly, and responsive team of support personnel.
You can contact our customer service department with any of the following:
- Questions, issues or concerns while your order is in progress
- Questions regarding cost, pricing, and discounts available to repeated customers
- Difficulties in communication with your writer
- Revisions you need after the product has been delivered to you
Our customers are the only reason we exist and continue to thrive. We do our best for your satisfaction, therefore we will not rest until each client is content with the work we have done.
Since the opening of our business, we have served thousands of students successfully. Over 80% of our clients return for additional services throughout their academic careers. This is the best proof of our quality, efficiency, and customer service, we also have a testimonials section that will also give you reviews of our service and quality. Once you have tried us, we know you will return! Contact us today – you will be happy you did!